Dr. Claudia Harrington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Harrington?

November 12th, 2015

A very caring Doctor

Dr Greene-Harrington is more than a doctor to me she treats me like a friend every time she sees me which is very rare today.

August 6th, 2013

This is THE BEST doctor I have ever seen. Her interest in her patients goes way beyond just a career choice, She is a Physician who genuinely cares about her patients. She works tirelessly to make that the "whole" person is cared for. I have been her patient for more than 10 years and have been very pleased with the level of care I receive and the completeness of the explanations I have always received about my care and conditions. God ordained her into this profession and gave her the ability to make her patients feel like they are the most important person of the day.

April 18th, 2009

The Best Care Giver in the Veterans Hospital Nationwide and better than any other Doctor I have seen

Dr Harrington does not treat you like catttle in and out in five mimutes. She is a caregiver whom you get all the time needed to find out any medical problems and excellent followup. She has helped me in over years and she will not stop until she gets the right meds fo you and referrals if needed. I am proud to have Dr Harrington as my primary care provider and she sets the standard for all doctors nationalwide to stride for.

August 13th, 2015