A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Hart is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Hart, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Extreme Infant Immaturity
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hart has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia D Hart MD is a female Neonatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia D. Hart practice?
- Dr. Claudia Hart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Hart practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.