Dr. Claudia Holland Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Holland?

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Wonderful caring Doctor.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Excellent professional and a great doctor (attentive, caring, knowledgeable)

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Honestly, Dr. Holland is not most personable dr. I've been seeing her for about 10 years now. However, she is straight forward and if you ask questions, she'll give you an honest perspective. I really like her for that. Don't expect someone to coddle you or gossip with you. I've had a few minor medical issues that she has handled with grace and knowlege. I'll admit, she may not be for everyone.

Quirky but Terrific

Posted on July 6th, 2014

I agree with many of the reviewers that Dr. Holland can be brusque at times and that her social skills are odd. But I'm very fond of her. She's been my doctor for about the past 10 years. It amazes me that a number of the other reviewers think that the time spent with a doctor should match the time spent in the waiting room! what does one have to do with the other? The reason that Dr. Holland doesn't take a lot of time is because she says what she needs to say directly and succinctly. I also don't understand the reviewer who said she didn't get her questions answered because "there wasn't time." I have always asked Dr. Holland all the questions I wanted and she has never interrupted me! I have had the need for a surgical procedure in the past couple of years and Dr. Holland sent me to another doctor who performs the procedure. I loved this other doctor (but she doesn't do general gyn) and when I went back to Dr. Holland she asked me how things went and what my opinion of the other doctor was, which felt very caring to me. During this time, at one point I was quite frightened about what might be wrong with me, and I became so anxious that I called Dr. Holland and left a message. She got back to me that afternoon and was *very* reassuring (with few words! it's true, her style is laconic!). There might be more warm and talky gynecologists out there but I really believe that Dr. Holland knows her stuff.

not for first time moms

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Most importantly, she delivered a healthy boy via scheduled csection due to pregnancy condition. She is very direct, no hand holding, no comforting talks. She did not ask anything about my first pregnancy, no interest but shouldn't that be important. She has a prepared monologue about herself, pregnancy, and what to do. There is no personal information exchanged. She told me not to Google anything yet did not spend anytime to explain my condition. I had to find out from the ultrasound tec that there was a possible issue. The waits are looonnnngg no matter what time your appointment is. The front desk is very short as well, short smiles, short words, they don't look so happy. Her office manager Maria is the best person in the whole office. Happy to help, talk, work things out with insurance..She was always a pleasure. The day of my csection, she did not come talk to me until I was in the OR getting prepped. She did not check up on me until my 5th day in the hospital. She did great work, she is very skilled. I am glad that this was not my first pregnancy because I would have been terrified.

consultant

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Dr. Holland has been my doctor for almost 20 years, before, during and after pregnancies. I love her matter-of-fact demeanor especially when it comes to what can be considered awkward for the patient. I never feel uncomfortable with her and she is always professional. She has a great, sort of dead-pan, sense of humor that I always appreciate.

POOR MANNERS!

Posted on May 15th, 2012

The office staff double books on all appointments. I was in the waiting room for over 40 minutes before I was able to meet with Dr. Holland. VERY ABRUPT, NOT GENTLE WITH EXAMINATION, VERY ROUGH!!! DIDN'T SPEND MORE THAN 5 MINUTES TO TALK. POOR BEDSIDE MANNER. WOULD NOT USE HER AGAIN!

Do not understand the positive reviews of this doctor

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I finally decided after giving Dr. Holland three visits that it's just not worth it. She was highly recommended to me, and I just do not get it. She has absolutely no bedside manner, and regardless of the diagnosis she'll spend no more than 2 minutes with you, even though you've patiently sat in the waiting room for 50 minutes ("Can't find your IUD, sorry. You'll need to go get an ultrasound and then have it surgically removed. but please do let me know if you have any questions. Bye.") Her sarcastic manner isn't much appreciated when you'd like to ask a few questions about your concerns.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Had a good experience with Dr. Holland during my pregnancy. At birth, she was at the hospital and was the one who delivered my baby. It was a bit disappointing to find out afterwards that she does not perform circumcision on newborn boys (referred me to a child urologist) and does not place IUD afterbirth (referred me again to another doctor). Overall good but for the expertise she has, wished she would do more instead of just sending me off to another doctor!

Great doctor!

Posted on March 4th, 2010

I had to switch doctors for my second pregnancy b/c of the insurance. Dr.Holland used to be a part of the practice and I saw her once before. I had the most positive experience throughout my pregnancy and especially during delivery. Her staff are very pleasant, accomodating and responsive. On many occasions I needed various supporting documentation, doctor's notes, etc. They were always ready for me when i needed them. I got a call back everytime I asked for one. During visits, there could be waits depending on the day, but I had no issues with getting my questions answered and as a matter of fact, it was very easy to call back if i remembered something later, and wanted to clarify. Everyone was always nice and friendly. One more note on the easy of appointment, if it is for a check up, you have to do it in advance, but if you do have an emergency, they will always accomodate you. this is why there can be waits.. oh, well. cant have both.Overall, I found Dr. Holland to be a very pleasant person, down to earth and caring. And of course, she is an excellent doctor. She was top most professional, supportive and accomodating during delivery.

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Excellent doctor!!!!I have been going to Dr. Holland for many years. She delivered my children and has always been very caring, understanding and medically astute. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a great OB/GYN!