A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Hriesik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Hriesik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Hriesik, MD, PHD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hriesik graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hriesik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hriesik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudia Hriesik practice?
Dr. Claudia Hriesik practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Surgical Oncology, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Rochester Surgeons and Rochester Critical Care Practitioners.