A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Hura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Hura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Hura, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hura graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hura has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia E Hura MD is a female Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia E. Hura practice?
- Dr. Claudia Hura has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Hura practices Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nephrologists.