Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claudia Hura
Dr. Claudia Hura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hura is affiliated with Mission Trail Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and St Luke's Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Claudia Hura has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Claudia Hura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Anas Mouchli
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Hector Trevino
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi53
Dr. Ali Seifi
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0.01 mi17