Dr. Claudia Jordan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Jordan?

Posted on September 9th, 2016

IS NOT CONCERNED WITH YOU.. READY TO GET YOU IN AND OUT. ALSO, WILL SCHEDULE YOUR APPT FOR SOMETHING SHE CAN CALL YOU ABOUT OR SEND LETTER (IN REF TO RESULTS)TO MAKE YOU PAY HER ANOTHER OFFICE VISIT. WILL NOT GO BACK

Not Satisfied

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Bed side manners are non existence. Rude and speaks to you like you are beneth her. Will not return and will find another Physician.

Great Doctor and staff.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I like this Doctor. She answers all questions asked and her staff is exceptional. I don't know why I don't perceive her performance as others did. I have had to wait in her office but not for as long as I waited in other offices.

whole office sucks

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I agree with previous reviews, her bedside manner sucks and she picks out what she wants to treat and don't pay any attention to what I pointed out, acts as if she's superior and talks to me like I'm a child,( I'm 56) I will be finding a new Doctor as soon as I possibly can. Office staff isn't much better, all snooty and preppy, as if they have some place better to be other than being thankful they have a job with their attitudes.

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Everytime I need an emergency visit, they fit me right in. Everyone is very friendly and chipper when you arrive in the office. The wait is not very long to be seen from you arrive. I started with Dr. Jordan 7 years ago when we moved to Texas and I am glad we didn't chose anyone else. She takes the time and listens to you and does what is best for her patients. Every visit she will sit and talk to you and ask about family.

Worst doctor I've ever seen!

Posted on March 10th, 2013

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Jordan to another human being or animal! She has zero concern for her patients and her bedside manners are the worst!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017