Dr. Claudia Jordan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 9th, 2016
IS NOT CONCERNED WITH YOU.. READY TO GET YOU IN AND OUT. ALSO, WILL SCHEDULE YOUR APPT FOR SOMETHING SHE CAN CALL YOU ABOUT OR SEND LETTER (IN REF TO RESULTS)TO MAKE YOU PAY HER ANOTHER OFFICE VISIT. WILL NOT GO BACK

April 6th, 2016
Not Satisfied
Bed side manners are non existence. Rude and speaks to you like you are beneth her. Will not return and will find another Physician.

March 29th, 2016
Great Doctor and staff.
I like this Doctor. She answers all questions asked and her staff is exceptional. I don't know why I don't perceive her performance as others did. I have had to wait in her office but not for as long as I waited in other offices.

October 22nd, 2014
whole office sucks
I agree with previous reviews, her bedside manner sucks and she picks out what she wants to treat and don't pay any attention to what I pointed out, acts as if she's superior and talks to me like I'm a child,( I'm 56) I will be finding a new Doctor as soon as I possibly can. Office staff isn't much better, all snooty and preppy, as if they have some place better to be other than being thankful they have a job with their attitudes.

May 7th, 2013
Everytime I need an emergency visit, they fit me right in. Everyone is very friendly and chipper when you arrive in the office. The wait is not very long to be seen from you arrive. I started with Dr. Jordan 7 years ago when we moved to Texas and I am glad we didn't chose anyone else. She takes the time and listens to you and does what is best for her patients. Every visit she will sit and talk to you and ask about family.

March 10th, 2013
Worst doctor I've ever seen!
I wouldn't recommend Dr. Jordan to another human being or animal! She has zero concern for her patients and her bedside manners are the worst!