A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Kasales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasales
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Kasales, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasales graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kasales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Jane Kasales MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia J. Kasales practice?
- Dr. Claudia Kasales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Kasales practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleburg, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Hershey Radiologists.