A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Kasales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Kasales, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasales graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kasales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Jane Kasales MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia J. Kasales practice?
- Dr. Claudia Kasales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Kasales practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleburg, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Hershey Radiologists.