A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Kirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirk
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Kirk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from Universite De Montpellier I. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kirk has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia K Kirk MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia K. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Claudia Kirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Kirk practices Family Medicine near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI.