A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Kwon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Kwon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Mikyong Kwon MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Claudia Kwon has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Kwon practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Lawndale, CA.
See Lawndale Neurologists.