A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Thomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Claudia L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Claudia Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Leesburg Orthopedic Surgeons.