Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claudia Landau
Dr. Claudia Landau, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Landau is affiliated with Contra Costa Reg Med Ctr, Martinez, Ca, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Claudia Landau has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Claudia Landau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.
Dr. Golaun Odabaei
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Berkeley, CA 0.07 mi12
Dr. Matthew White
Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Berkeley, CA 0.39 mi15
Dr. Richard Bails
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Berkeley, CA 0.42 mi42