A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Lipusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Lipusch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipusch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipusch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Lipusch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipusch graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Earlene Lipusch MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claudia E. Lipusch practice?
- Dr. Claudia Lipusch has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Lipusch practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists and Milwaukee Adolescent Specialists.