A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Lipusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Lipusch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipusch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Lipusch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipusch graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Earlene Lipusch MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claudia E. Lipusch practice?
- Dr. Claudia Lipusch has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Lipusch practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists and Milwaukee Addiction Specialists.