Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claudia Lora
Dr. Claudia Lora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lora is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital, Childrens Memorial Hosp and Holy Rosary Healthcare. She speaks English.
Dr. Claudia Lora has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Claudia Lora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Zahraa Hajjiri
Chicago, IL 0 mi8
Dr. Victor Gordeuk
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Chicago, IL 0 mi42
Dr. Sharmilee Nyenhuis
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi12