Dr. Claudia Martorell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

July 5th, 2016
Very caring and passionate doctor.
Dr. Martorell has been a life-saver for me since my first visit with her. She is patient, she takes the time to listen and answers my questions as I ask. Dr. Martorell cares about patients very much. She is very passionate, very caring and responsible! She always asks questions and follow up after blood tests etc. She is not only a doctor, but also a good scientist to help her patients using diagnostic methods to identify the problems, which are very good scientific approach to resolve problems. So I feel very fortunate that I found her. Dr. Martorell is enthusiastic and encouraging. Her bedside manner is top quality. After three month of my treatment, I left the office feeling good about my health and also knowing that I have support and guidance if needed. Thanks a lot!

March 3rd, 2016
Excellent and caring Physician
After being diagnosed with HIV disease many, many years ago, I find that Dr. Martorell is so caring, non judgmental, so through and easy to talk with about any concerns or medical issues. She listens to her Patients and treats everyone with respect. The Staff is always professional and courteous. After going to Boston for many years, for my HIV care, I am so happy to have found such a well informed HIV Physician in the Springfield area.

December 6th, 2011
she needs more office help
Over the years i believe that doctor has over increased her practice causing delays in waiting times and with getting back to patience