A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia McDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia McDonald, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McDonald has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texoma Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Jean McDonald MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Claudia J. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Claudia McDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia McDonald practices Neurological Surgery near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See McKinney Neurological Surgeons.