A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia McDonald, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McDonald has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texoma Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudia J. McDonald practice?
Dr. Claudia McDonald practices Neurological Surgery near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Sherman, TX.
See McKinney Neurological Surgeons.