Dr. Claudia Moise Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Moise?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Moise?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2015

New Patient

I am a new patient and as newness goes the initial wait time to see Dr Moise was very long however I understand that my paperwork had to inputted into their system. Once called back, from there everything was wonderful and Dr. Moise is just a very personable and sincere doctor who cares about her patients.

September 17th, 2014

Librarian/Media Specialist

I have been seeing Dr. Moise for over twenty years. She is exceptional in every way, as a surgeon and practitioner.

October 18th, 2012

Wonderful, caring, compassionate physician.

August 3rd, 2011

Dr. Moise was my doctor from 2006-2009. I was very comfortable talking with her about my conditions, and she always stayed and reassured me that we would find the best treatment--and she always did! She is knowledgeable, courteous, thoughtful, and her bedside manner is a kind that other doctors should do themselves. She is warm and friendly. I wish I still lived in Memphis. Good doctors, that I am comfortable with, are hard for me to find. Thank goodness for Dr. Moise--I trust her and never dreaded a doctor visit.

April 1st, 2011

Sheila K. Harrison, Librarian/Media Specialist

I have been a patient of Dr. Moise since1994. She is an excellent physicianand exhibits courteous, professional,caring bedside manner. I have seen her for routine exams as well as surgery.She is an excellent doctor!

March 15th, 2010

Who will i trustnow, to discuss my personal needs

I have been seeing Dr. Moise when she first started her practice nearly 30 years, ago. She was the only OBGYN doctor that I would see. I had two surgeries that she performed for me with no problems. I am appalled to see that she was sued and I cannot believe what I have seen being the reason why she is no longer going to be my doctor. I wish that I could hve been in court to speak on her behalf. If the patient is truhful, I am sorry for your mis-deeds. However, I never knew of any complaints and I always refered my friends & family to her former practice aand assciates. I pray that DR. MOISE will bounce back from ths bad news and practice again. I AM SO CONFUSED, THIS IS NOT MY TRUSTED DOCTOR> I HOPE THIS WASNOT SOME KIND OF SET-UP OR REVENGE TO GET MONEY. Again, I am sorry for the patient's mis-deeds if there were. I WANT MY DOCTOR BACK

February 1st, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Moise for over 25 years. She has helped me through many illnesses. She is very thorough, extremely caring, and she has always taken excellent care of me. She is the best in her business!!!

November 20th, 2009

Dr. Moise is cheerful, thorough and very supportive. She delivered my severely premature daughter and saved her life. When I found a lump in my breast, she was supportive and quick to have it followed up on by a specialist. I even trust her with my daughter's reproductive health.

August 10th, 2017