A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Orellana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Orellana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Orellana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia V Orellana MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claudia V. Orellana practice?
- Dr. Claudia Orellana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Orellana practices Psychiatry near Bossier City, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Bossier City Psychiatrists.