A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Paba-Prada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Paba-Prada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paba-Prada
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paba-Prada Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Dr. Paba-Prada has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia E Paba-Prada MD is a female Oncologist and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia E. Paba-Prada practice?
- Dr. Claudia Paba-Prada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Paba-Prada practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Milford, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.