A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Penalba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Penalba is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penalba
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Penalba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Penalba, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Penalba graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Penalba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Elena Penalba MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Claudia E. Penalba practice?
- Dr. Claudia Penalba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Penalba practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Physiatrists.