A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Penalba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Penalba is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Penalba, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Penalba graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Penalba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Elena Penalba MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Claudia E. Penalba practice?
- Dr. Claudia Penalba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Penalba practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Physiatrists.