A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Perdei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Perdei, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Perdei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdei graduated from Univ de Vest 'Vasile Goldis', Fac de Med, Arad, Romania. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Perdei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Violeta Perdei MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia V. Perdei practice?
- Dr. Claudia Perdei has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Perdei practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Family Physicians, Delray Beach Geriatric Doctors, and Delray Beach Internists.