A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Perez, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Beth Perez DO is a female Oncologist , has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia B. Perez practice?
- Dr. Claudia Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Perez practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Surgeons and Maywood Oncologists.