Dr. Claudia Perez DO Patient Reviews

3.4

December 3rd, 2016
Perez Nasty Attitude
Worst so called doctor I ever encountered. She doesn't listen and got angry when I had additional questions. She has no compassion and I'm so glad she didn't perform surgery on me. I really do not believe her diagnosis. Please people, get a second opinion if she has diagnosed you with breast cancer. It is definitely a money thing with her and her staff and she is not to be trusted.

December 3rd, 2016
Perez Need to be Exposed
Perez has a very bad attitude. She is extremely rude and very impatient when patients need more explanation on her diagnosis. She treated my family in a very disrespectful manner and I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. It's definitely a money thing with her staff. All the doctorsaid on her team so-call examined me during the same appointment and they all charged me separately. Which means I had to pay $65 co-payment for 5 doctors for the same visit. Absolutely terrible!! I'm on a fixed income and wasn't aware of these charges until later. Her staff/ interns have conflicting messages at every appointment. When you call them outo, Perez got an attitude and wanted to leave the room. This so called doctor needs to be called out to the board as her and her staff is running a questionable shop out of Loyola Hospital. She is a very nasty, disrespectful, rude woman...with no compassion for her patients or their families. And her staff follows her lead...so they are nasty as well. I will NEVER let her operate on me. PERIOD

January 30th, 2015
Caring, Honest and Sincere
I went to Dr. Perez just simply as a second opinion for my insurance company. I knew immediately that she was the doctor for me. Besides her obvious knowledge and experience, she is caring, sincere, honest and even two years after surgery will spend as much time as I need to answer questions. I always say that my cancer experience was such a positive one because of my doctors and their staff - they could not be more wonderful!

April 14th, 2014
A Doctor that every woman wants!
There is such an aura when Dr. Perez enters the room. Positive energy & enthusiasm. Direct eye contact that never wavers. She spends as much time as it takes to make you (& family) comprehend every aspect of diagnosis, surgery & recovery. I feel blessed that she was put in my path for this journey and would trust her with my daughters as well.

December 2nd, 2011
Not Professional
Was very surprised at how rude she was before diagnosing me. I felt very uncomfortable with her and cancelled my follow up appointment so that I could request a different doctor. Definitely needs to be more sympathetic when dealing with patients. I do not recommend this doctor at all.

May 26th, 2009
Dr. Perez is top notch. Could not ask for a more caring, involved physician. Her surgical skills are superior.