A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Petruncio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Petruncio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Petruncio graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Petruncio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia M Petruncio DO and PA is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Petruncio practice?
- Dr. Claudia Petruncio has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Petruncio practices Internal Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists.