A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Pop, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pop graduated from Targu Mures University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Pop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Pop practice?
Dr. Claudia Pop practices Family Medicine near Richmond, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI.
See Richmond Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Claudette Pop, Dr. Claudine Pop, Dr. Gladys Pop