A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Pop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Pop is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Pop, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pop graduated from Targu Mures University.
Dr. Pop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John River District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Monica Pop MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Pop practice?
- Dr. Claudia Pop has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Pop practices Family Medicine near Richmond, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Richmond Primary Care Doctors.