Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claudia Quinonez
Dr. Claudia Quinonez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with another office in West Harrison, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Quinonez is affiliated with R. E. Thomason General Hospital, Sierra Medical Center and Sierra Providence East Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Claudia Quinonez has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Claudia Quinonez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.
Dr. Aris Comninellis
West Harrison, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Martin Ortiz
West Harrison, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Jose Dizon
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Harrison, NY 0 mi29