A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Ravins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Ravins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Ravins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravins graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ravins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ravins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudia D. Ravins practice?
Dr. Claudia Ravins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Forest Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.