A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Rodriguez, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia M Rodriguez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Claudia M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Claudia Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Rodriguez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.