Dr. Claudia Sussdorf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

June 5th, 2012
I've been taking my kids to Dr Sussdorf for 12 years. I've never once had any issue with the quality of care or the professionalism shown by both Dr. Sussdorf and her staff. Examinations and diagnosis are always thourough and complete. I've always known Dr. Sussdorf to spend as much time with me as a parent as necessary to ask questions and make sure we are both on the same page. Bedside manner with the kids is always compassionate, kind, and caring

October 29th, 2010
Dr MisDiagnosis
My children had been misdiagnosed time and time again every time they were seen by this doctor. Poor interaction skills with parents. Lack of professionalism.

October 5th, 2010
if your looking for the worst...look no more
The office itself is not very sanitary. Toys and puzzles are provided for young children. However, I did not allow my children to touch theirs. They are disgustingly dirty. Possible have not been sanitized since put on the floor 5-6 years ago. The manners of ALL staff, doctors nurses, secretary are unprofessional. They are exasperated with every request and question. Doctor Sussadorf seems to be the pack leader when it comes to Poor attitude. This woman should not work with children, in fact this woman should not work with anyone. She would be best behind closed doors with no human interaction. I can even begin to type out what a poor experience I had with her. I will just say she told my 13 year old daughter to lay on a bed, and when she laid on "the wrong end" she proceed to draw an x on the paper and raise her voice while I was in the room. I questioned her about a possible kindney infection (daughter peeing red and having back pain) she then grabbed my daughters arm pulled her over and pointed to where the kidneys were located. She diagnosed her with pulled muscle and it ended up being an infection after I got a second opinion. If you take your children here you obviously do not care how they are treated.

February 16th, 2010
horrible!
2 plus hour wait. Rude staff. Their billing is screwed up. Lousy diagnostic skills. She missed my son's lazy eye. He couldn't see! She did do physicals. He was nearly left back. The SCHOOL NURSE caught it. He had surgery and is fine now. BEWARE. You don't want to take your dog here much less your child!!