Dr. Claudia Villabona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Villabona?

September 8th, 2016

Great doctor

I was shocked reading the other reviews posted here. I feel that sometimes people only put a review when they are unhappy. This is a very satisfied patient. I have been a patient of Dr. Villabona for several years and absolutely love her. She is late because she takes her time with each patient. I would rather wait an hour to see a doctor who will take her time with me than not wait and be rushed with a 10 minute appointment and possible mis-diagnosis. She has always been professional, caring and very informative. She always returns calls and follows up when needed. Last year, my mother needed medical care and Dr. Villabona wasn't accepting new patients. When I asked for her help, she accepted my mother as a patient and has been treating her since. I would recommend Dr. Villabona to anyone out there that doesn't mind waiting a little extra time for good quality care.

April 16th, 2014

In shock!

This Doctor is completely unprofessional under delicate situations!!! She has put down my race and myself. I was in utter shock because I have been seen by this doctor previously but the treatment that I received with my last visit I will NEVER go back again!!!!! She told me that I needed a psychiatrist because my husband died about 1 month ago and all I asked of her was to assist me with a letter and she snapped and said she can't deal with me anymore and just saying the most horrid things!!!!!! And speaking in the most rude tone of voice and smart remarks telling me that to her I look fine!!! I JUST LOST MY HUSBAND I AM NOT FINE! The least she could do was help me but instead she put me down saying that we hispanics are all demanding and want things done on our time that she can't deal with me anymore!

March 19th, 2013

Something lost in the translation...

Dr Villabona is a fiery Columbian doc who seems to feel patients can wait up to an hour to see her while she then pushes them through an appointment with nothing but dictates. She doesn't care whether you agree with her or not. She could care less whether you see her or go see someone else. She will refer you to a specialist as soon as you tell her something more than the flu or a cold is in play. Socialized medicine is, clearly, a much better suited model of practice for this South American doctor. This doc is overwhelmed and under-performs. I would strongly recommend not seeing this doc unless you are interested in feeling like a number and not an individual. Perhaps a gulag in Siberia would be a better forum for this doc to perform her medical arts skills... or lack there of...

July 8th, 2016