A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Vogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Vogel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Vogel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogel graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vogel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Katherine Vogel MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Claudia K. Vogel practice?
- Dr. Claudia Vogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Vogel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Endocrinologists.