A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Wagner is Excellent. Dr. Wagner has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Wagner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston
- Overlook Hospital, Summit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudia A. Wagner practice?
Dr. Claudia Wagner practices Family Medicine near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, NJ.
See Westfield Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Claudette Wagner, Dr. Claudine Wagner, Dr. Gladys Wagner