Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claudia Wang
Dr. Claudia Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice and Pediatrics. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla. She speaks English.
Dr. Claudia Wang has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Claudia Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Jonas Green
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Virgina Lee
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi5
Dr. Stephen Feig
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi50