A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Wendell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Wendell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendell
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wendell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudia Wendell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendell graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wendell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia X Wendell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia X. Wendell practice?
- Dr. Claudia Wendell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Claudia Wendell practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.