A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Zaragoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaragoza graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zaragoza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Ochoa Zaragoza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia O. Zaragoza practice?
- Dr. Claudia Zaragoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Zaragoza practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.