A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudia Zaragoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudia Zaragoza is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaragoza
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Zaragoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaragoza graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Zaragoza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudia Ochoa Zaragoza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudia O. Zaragoza practice?
- Dr. Claudia Zaragoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudia Zaragoza practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.