Dr. Claudia Zimmermann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudia Zimmermann?

June 5th, 2014

I've seen Dr .Zimmermann in the past and she was really good. My complaint isn't with her but with her staff. I called to try and see her again because I didn't want to see my doctor anymore but the receptionist was extremely mean to me to where I actually started to cry. The doctor had to get on the phone to talk to me since her receptionist was being rude. Then someone from her office called my doctor telling him I was trying to see someone else and so he terminated me from this service so now I have no doctor because of them.

September 26th, 2012

dr nestor praderio is presently underinvestigation bythe texas medical boardfor gross negligence and misconduct his drunkeness jeopardizes the health and wellbeing of his patients he spends no time with his patients and constantly blames others for his mistakes dont let this person near your loved ones

July 18th, 2012

Excellent care

Dr.Zimmermann has been my neurologist for 10 years. I have Multiple Sclerosis. She has taken excellent care of me, not only with appropriate medication, but with periodic testing, monitoring and above all, the highest professional standards and human compassion. I am doing very well, and my MS has not progressed since I see her. God Bless her. I would recommend her anytime without reservations.

July 10th, 2012

MY MS got worse

I was seeing another neurologist ( Dr. ARL)who first diagnosed my MS years ago. When I changed my insurance, the only one who would take my insurance is Dr. Zimmerman. I was doing very well with my MS under Dr.L's care. Dr.Z talked me out of using Avonex and within 6-8 months, I had a lot of relapses and now have permanent disablities.This doctor, while very nice, doesn't know waht she's doing. She only works half a day. Wouldn't recommend her.

February 2nd, 2010

Excellent Care!!

I have visited Dr. Zimmermann many times and all I can honestly say is .... EXCELLENT !! After seeing several nuerologists Dr. Zimmermann acurately diagnosed my problem and is treating me well. She takes the time to talk to me about symptoms, prescribe drugs and inform we of what I need to know. She is caring and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to a friend. Actually, I have several times

January 28th, 2010

The only MD to see

Dr. Zimmerman has been a blessing to me and my family. After several strokes I have had a bit of experience with doctors. She is clear, conscise and knows her business very well. She also takes time to explain what is going on and answers my questions. I would recommend her head and shoulders above any other phsyician whether I have to travel to see them or not.

May 15th, 2015