Dr. Claudine Dutaret MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2015
She was my husband's Dr. in Alameda Hospital when he had West Nile Virus. He was the first patient she had with this virus. Her tenacity and perseverance was a tremendous emotional booster for me. I felt like my husband was her only patient when intellectually I knew that wasn't the case. She even accompanied my husband to have a crucial MRI and read the scan as it was taking place. She came immediately to his room to tell me the results, which were positive. She phoned our house 2 weeks after release to get an update. A MUCH appreciated call. I think she is simply the best.

September 3rd, 2013
Terrible
Worst experience of my life. Rude. Not helpful. Insulting. Unprofessional. Never going here again!

May 26th, 2011
Brilliant, compassionate, hard working: best neurologist
Dr. Dutaret is, without question, the most intelligent/knowledgeable neurologist I have ever been treated by(several, including top university professors.) She is also up on the latest research and treatments; I know because I do a great deal of research for my care. She is also one-hundred percent behind her patients: compassionate, caring, and goes the extra distance. I have a very complex medical situation (in the opinion of physicians, not me) and Dr. Dutaret just got it all. This may sound over-the-top, but after what I've been through, you can't imagine what it's like to find a physician who provides this level of care.

March 29th, 2011
great doctor! compasionate md; thorough and great patient care and knowledge! my dad still looks to go back in her care ! thank you for taking great care of my father!

January 12th, 2011
Dr. DuTaret didn't treat me like a welfare patient. At the time that I saw her I was homeless, depressed and dealing w/neuro issue. She made it her business to see that I got my meds before I ran out. She is at a busy public hospital so she doen't have control over staff and other conditions there but I felt like I was being seen by a high end private Dr. God bless Drs. like her!

July 15th, 2016