A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudine Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudine Go is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudine Go, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Chicago - Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudine Cheryl Go MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudine C. Go practice?
- Dr. Claudine Go has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudine Go practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.