A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudine Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudine Moreno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudine Moreno, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Moreno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudine Yvonne Moreno MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudine Y. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Claudine Moreno has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudine Moreno practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors, Portland Family Physicians, and Portland Geriatric Doctors.