Dr. Claudine Portella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudine Portella?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 17th, 2013

STAY AWAY IF U WANT GOOD HEALTH I.E. BE CAUTIOUS

SHE CALLED EMS FOR ME WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW.THEY ARRIVED WITH A STRETCHER AND TOOK ME TO EINSTEIN. WHEN I GOT THERE AND AFTER 4 HOURS WAITING TO SEE THE DOCTOR,NTHEY WANTED TO KNOW WHY I HAD RETURNED TO THE HOSPITAL SINCE I HAD JUST BEEN TO EINSTEIN 2 DAYS PRIOR. I HAD GONE TO DR. PORTELLA BCZ I WAS IN PAIN AND WANTED SOMETHING FOR PAIN.DR.PORTELLA DID NOT GIVE ME A REPORT TO GIVE EINSTEIN AS TO WHY SHE THOUGHT I EVEN NEEDED TO RETURN TO THE HOSPITAL.2 WEEKS LATER WHEN I REQUESTED PAIN MEDICINE AGAIN SHE ONCE AGAIN REFUSED TO PRESCRIBE ANY FOR ME.LAST YEAR SHE TOLD ME THAT THE NODULE THAT WAS IN MY LUNG COULD BE CANCER,REFERRED ME TO A PULMONARY SPECIALIST WHO COULD NOT SEE ME UNTIL 3 MONTHS LATER AND WHEN I CALLED HER TO TELL HER THAT THE RECEPTIONIST AT THE PULMONARY DR. SAID I SHOULD HAVE DR. PORTELLA CALL HIM TO SEE IF SHE COULD EXPEDITE THE APPOINTMENT, SHE NEVER GOT BACK TO ME. CONSEQUENTLY, I MADE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE A PULMONARY SPECIALIST AT ANOTHER HOSPITAL FOR THE NEXT WEEK.

November 20th, 2012

If I could give her a zero for bedside manner I would. however she is prompt, professional and accurate. If you know you would like to be coddled stay away.

October 30th, 2012

At first I thought it was only me but after reading these reviews...humph!!!She talks to her patients as if she's a kindergarten teacher. Some may appreciate it and others may find it demeaning. She is extremely clinical. However I am still awaiting multiple follow-ups for vaccines, referrals, surgeries, etc. I was drawn to her because she is very prompt w/her appointments, but as stated previously, now I see why.

May 11th, 2012

PATIENT

THIS DOCTOR HAS A HABIT OF TREATING THE PATIENTS AS THOUGH THEY ARE CHILDREN.SHE TREATS THEM AS THOUGH THEY HAVE NO BRAINS.DOES NOT TREAT PATIENT WITH RESPECT.NEEDS A LESSON IN COURTESY AND BED MANNERS. HAS OPEN APPOINTMENTS MORE SO THAN OTHER DOCTORS IN HER MEDICAL GROUP I BELIEVE BECAUSE OF THIS!

April 13th, 2011

She is very rude and dismissive.

November 16th, 2016