Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claudine Siegert
Dr. Claudine Siegert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC, with another office in Asheville, NC. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Siegert is affiliated with Mission Hospitals, Asheville Specialty Hospital and Claudine E. Siegert, MD, PA. She speaks English.
Dr. Claudine Siegert has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Claudine Siegert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.
Dr. Richard Massen
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Asheville, NC 0.05 mi28
Dr. Robert Kennerly
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Asheville, NC 0.05 mi43
Dr. James Stevens
Asheville, NC 0.05 mi44