Dr. Claudine Smith Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Claudine Smith?

February 14th, 2016

please do not go to the so call dr?

Let me make this very clear, if this was the last dr on earth? And am sick, And i have 99.9 percent chance of living, and she was my only hope???? And at that moment I have to choose between her and death? Am still very young, But unfortunately this is going to be an easy choice for me. Because I WILL BE SO VERY HAPPY To DIE! Then to be seen or touch by her. ...... p.s if there was a zero, she would have gotten it. Oh and that one good review she got? Am sure it's someone from her office.

August 19th, 2013

WONDERFUL DOCTOR

I have been a patient of Dr. Smith for over 4 years now. I have no complaint about her what so ever. I was very surprised to come across the above reviews, because I don't agree at all. Dr. Smith has always been attentive to my needs. I use the Montifiore Medical center portal to communicate with her and she replies on a timely manner. You answers all my calls and I dont feel as though she just sits there and types as it was earlier stated. I GIVE DR. SMITH 100 THUMBS UP. Best Dr. i've had so far.

May 18th, 2012

Dr. Claudine Smith

This is a very very very lazy doctor. She types on the computer when you are talking and doesn't look at you at all. She is at least 3 days late in returning your call even though you can hear her personal calls being taken with you in the room. She does not seem sincere when talking to you. I think she should just be administrative and not deal with patients. Oh! and this place is constantly having meetings and she is never available to talk to you.

April 7th, 2011

I find that this doctor is very lazy. She types while she asks you questions and doesn't look at you at all. You do not feel welcome when you are around her. I am in the process of changing my PCP.

September 13th, 2017