A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Alperovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Alperovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alperovich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alperovich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Alperovich, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alperovich graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Alperovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Gabriel Alperovich FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Claudio G. Alperovich practice?
- Dr. Claudio Alperovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudio Alperovich practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Kent, WA.
See Kent Surgeons.