A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Alperovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Alperovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Alperovich, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alperovich graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Alperovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clare Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Gabriel Alperovich FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Claudio G. Alperovich practice?
- Dr. Claudio Alperovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Claudio Alperovich practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Kent, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Kent Surgeons.