Dr. Claudio Alperovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claudio Alperovich?

September 22nd, 2015

some doctors need to have better bedside manners and proven facts

Accused me of causing him to have hepatitis c from their mistake of dropping a needle they used on me that punctured Dr alperovich. Turns out I never had hep c. What a joke he is.

August 31st, 2015

Don't go to this guy

May 31st, 2015

stay away

ALL I CAN SAY IS STAY AWAY. THIS GUY ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY....

March 2nd, 2015

Horrible lack of compassion

He was the On call doc that i talked to after my lap chole on post op say 1. I was having a severe reaction and itching from head to toe. Face bright red, itchy throat. Horrible pain. His response was that he could do nothing for me and "good luck". I ended up in the ER with IV steroids. No thanks to this guy. He does not care about patient safety at all. Would never use him. Ever. He should not be a medical provider.

September 3rd, 2013

No options but surgery - arrogant patient care

I was seen by Dr. Alperovich at UW Valley Medical with gallstone pancreatitis, diagnosed through the E/R department. When the doctor arrived, he spend less than 10minutes with me. His first words after telling me the diagnosis (which I was told already by e/r), were that he would perform surgery the next day to remove my gall bladder. He did not ask me questions about the circumstances that preceded the attack, which was my diet of high fatty meats that was unusual for me. He did not offer any other options, even to discuss them and state that it might be an option he did not recommend. When I asked for time to discuss the surgery with my partner, he left and never returned. When I sent a message through the nursing staff that I wanted to be discharged (holiday weekend) and seek a second opinion, he did not respond. I was forced to tell the nursing staff that I wanted to speak to a physician. It had been over 8hours since admission and only that one <10min discourse of the "planned" surgery. He was already out of the building. The nurse said he refused to come see me and would not discharge me. Nothing was said about being under observation to watch my enzyme levels, which would have been useful information. He was paged and forced to call me at almost 10pm, telling me I could leave AMA (against medical advice). That would stick me with a bill my insurance would not pay, so I felt held hostage to his awful patient care. He returned the next morning around 8am and in 2minutes told me I would be discharged and we would not be a good fit for him as my surgeon. No kidding! He did not ask me any questions, nor did he offer any additional information. I had to ask about the enzyme levels, which I had inquired with the nursing staff about after my labs were done that morning. He is a surgeon with only surgery as his option, apparently. Most every nurse I spoke with during that visit confirmed that he regularly ignored his patients requests for follow-up. I can only imagine how difficult and intimidating it must be for patients with less education, cultural differences and language and fear of questioning the medical profession. I would never send any of my family or friends to this doctor because he did not provide care that included listening to the patient, nor providing the full picture of options - with their pros and cons. Dr. A no more...

June 26th, 2013

I fell and broke a rib. Four days later I was very faint because the rib had punctured my spleen. This doctor saved my life.

July 6th, 2012

Best Ever

I had to put 5 minutes as there was no lower wait time. I can't say enought about the hospital and office care. He went out of his way to care for me. I am sensitive to the enviroment. He was awesome. On a one to 10 I would give him a 10. I was at death's door and he brought me back.

June 14th, 2010

Big Help

I have had great care through my lap band, gall bladder and hernia repair, a second hernia repair. Has helped my through some other medical problems.

May 1st, 2010

Great Doctor!!!

I think Dr. Alperovich is a great doctor. He has always been very kind and professional. I have been seeing him for over 3 years now!!!

April 22nd, 2010

learn how to take care of your patients

you have taken a very inportant person frm us and if you would have cared at all for your patients he would be here.

October 28th, 2009

No Answers

Have been left with complications after surgery and have been left for years with the same problems with no help from the doctor.. just keep getting told that he had no answers.. so I am left out here in the world in constant pain and no answers or help in dealing with it. Can not work.. can not hardly function on a day to day basis.. but all i get is.. I dont have any answers.. well that does not help me.. It leaves me feeling like they dont care.. that I have nothing left..Because of this doctors office I have lost my good health insurance and my long term disability from work because my paperwork was not turned in on time from this office.. not only once.. but two times.. I am now on social Security with no hope..

May 19th, 2017