Dr. Claudio Bonometti MD Patient Reviews

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Lompoc, CA

October 14th, 2016
Great Doctor
I was diagnosed with both AFIB and flutter. At my first visit, Dr. B said he could cure the flutter, but at the time there was only medication to manage the AFIB. Several years later he had new equipment and a procedure to cure the AFIB also. He is very conservative in his approach, and performed several procedures on me. I never had any side effects or problems, and my heart has been in rhythm now for 2 years with no relapses. I would recommend Dr. B. to anyone. Plus, he is a very friendly nice guy.

September 26th, 2016
Outstanding Cardiologist
Claudio Bonometti provided me with the absolute utmost in professional care from the day I met him almost three years ago. He solved my Atrial Fibrillation problem and I am now healthy as ever!! The BEST CARE!!!

April 19th, 2016
I am still alive after 5 years .

April 10th, 2016
Professional, Caring, Diagnostic Physician
Dr Bonometti is a very caring, professional physician. I have multiple genetic complications in my heart. He took the time to really listen to me. He installed a pacemaker and has put me on medication. His diagnosis and treatment have given me back my life. I cannot recommend him more highly.

April 10th, 2016
Professional and Caring Doctor
A knowledgeable, caring and diagnostic physician. I am a shy patient, I don't like to explain my health problems to anyone. Dr Bonometti helped me tr ...

March 22nd, 2016
He's been my doctor for about 5 years now and he is great, makes me feel secure. He is frank and tells you like it is. He is not soft and does not hide information from me. I have sent 2 of my friends to him and believe me he saved 1 from dying, they both love him and so do I.

May 31st, 2013
The Best
Dr. Bonometti is the best heart doctor I have been to. He put my 2nd pacemaker in and unlike the first doctor left no scar and no pain after. He also did 4 ablations on me and I went from being out of rhythm 55% of the time to 0%. His new office is easy to get to and the staff is super. I think anybody who wants a great great heart dortor should see him. I drive 2 hours to see him and would go much futher if I needed to.

May 31st, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Bonometti is the best heart doctor I have been to. He put my 2nd pacemaker in and unlike the first Doctor left no scar and no pain after. He als ...

April 11th, 2013
My Visit
I went in to see Dr Bonometti and the office staff was very friendly. It was my first time seeing him. The office looks amazing and is full of life. The waiting room is wry comfortable and the staff asks you if you would like complimentary beverages while you wait. The front receptionist was very friendly and helpful in helping me fill out my paperwork. The assistant was friendly during my check and was very welcoming to all my questions and concerns. The doctor came in and had knowledge of my previous procedures and history. I was thrown away on his knowledge of my health. He explained my situation in detail and answered all my questions. He spent almost 1 hr and 20 min with me. Since I was his last office visit of the day, it surprised me that the staff waited for my appointment to be over to help me accommodate my following appointments even after closing hours. I was extremely satisfied and felt very comfortable with Dr Bonometti. The wait time was fast and I only waited 4 minutes to see him. I'm amaze and I will continue to see him. I highly recommend Dr Bonometti!

February 3rd, 2013
Knowledgeable and caring doctor
Caring doctor, took all the time needed to help me understand my issues. Definitely recommended.

February 3rd, 2013
"Warm and Caring Physician"
Dr Bonometti made me feel very at ease with my diagnosis. He thoroughly explained the procedure for implanting a defibrillator and answered all of my questions. Both before and after my procedure I felt extremely satisfied with the care he afforded me.

February 2nd, 2013
Very informative and comprehensive visit