A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Burstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Adrian Burstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudio A. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Claudio Burstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudio Burstein practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Primary Care Doctors.