A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Burstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Adrian Burstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Claudio A. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Claudio Burstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudio Burstein practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA.
See Woodland Hills Primary Care Doctors.