A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Cabrejos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Cabrejos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Cabrejos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrejos graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabrejos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Cabrejos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Claudio Cabrejos practice?
- Dr. Claudio Cabrejos has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudio Cabrejos practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.