A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio D'Alberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alberti graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. D'Alberti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio D'Alberti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Claudio D'Alberti practice?
- Dr. Claudio D'Alberti has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudio D'Alberti practices Ophthalmology near Hoboken, NJ.
See Hoboken Ophthalmologists.