A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio D'Alberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alberti graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. D'Alberti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- St. Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Alberti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claudio D'Alberti practice?
Dr. Claudio D'Alberti practices Ophthalmology near Hoboken, NJ.
See Hoboken Ophthalmologists.