A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio D'Alberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio D'Alberti is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Alberti
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. D'Alberti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alberti graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. D'Alberti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio D'Alberti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Claudio D'Alberti practice?
- Dr. Claudio D'Alberti has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudio D'Alberti practices Ophthalmology near Hoboken, NJ.
See Hoboken Ophthalmologists.