A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Deperalta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Deperalta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deperalta
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Deperalta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Deperalta, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Deperalta graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Deperalta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Andrews Deperalta FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Claudio A. Deperalta practice?
- Dr. Claudio Deperalta has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudio Deperalta practices Surgery near Alliance, OH.
See Alliance Surgeons.