A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Deperalta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Deperalta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deperalta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deperalta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Deperalta, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Deperalta graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Deperalta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
- Alliance Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Andrews Deperalta FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Claudio A. Deperalta practice?
- Dr. Claudio Deperalta has 1 office location.
Dr. Claudio Deperalta practices Surgery near Alliance, OH.
See Alliance Surgeons.