A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Deprisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claudio Deprisco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claudio Deprisco, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Deprisco graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deprisco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Deprisco MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Claudio Deprisco practice?
- Dr. Claudio Deprisco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudio Deprisco practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Endocrinologists.