A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claudio Hoegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoegel
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoegel graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Hoegel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claudio Hoegel MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Claudio Hoegel practice?
- Dr. Claudio Hoegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claudio Hoegel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Gardena Family Physicians and Gardena Primary Care Doctors.